Well, not really summer. August 17 – September 29 Manifesto. I finish off my Armenian class with a big test on August 16 and go back to work on September 30th. I will have some work to do in that time, but I will also have some time off. And that’s a great thing because man oh man have these last 10 months been stressful and busy. That’s another story, though.
Summer Manifesto…things I want to do while I have a break. A real break.
1. Read The Hunger Games series.
2. Make a quilt out of Joshua’s plaid shirts.
3. Go to a beach or park and just read for a whole day.
4. Practice calligraphy.
5. Make some burp cloths to have on hand for gifts.
6. Start Harry Potter series.
7. Make a BDU quilt.
8. Build Blurb photo book of Georgia trips.
9. Clean out guest room.
10. Create wedding scrapbook and finish up a few others.
11. Learn Adobe Illustrator/ maybe make my own font?
12. Transfer photos from Google to Flickr.
13. Turn off all electronics for an entire weekend.
14. Make a blues/greens quilt out of fabrics from Grandma.
15. Clean out guest room.
I think most of these goals are reasonable and I am looking forward to seeing where they go.